This information is for anyone who may be at risk of eviction and if they have been unable to pay their rent during the COVID crisis. This is a statewide program referred to as ERAP. These agencies and have confirmed that funds are still available.
These funds are available and can be used for up to ten months of arrears as well as two months going forward.
Each community has a different contact agency. The contact information for Northampton, Monroe and Lehigh Counties is listed below. The statewide contact information is available at https://www.dhs.pa.gov/erap/Pages/ERAP.aspx .
You will find the location for your county on this site.
Those who reside in The City of Easton, contact: Project of Easton 610-258-1100 Ext. 13.
Those who reside in Bethlehem, Bethlehem Township, Hellertown, and Lower Saucon Township, contact: New Bethany Ministries 610-691-5602 Ext. 217.
Those who reside in The City of Easton as well as Glendon, West Easton, Wilson, and Williams Township, call: Easton Area Neighborhood Center 610-253-4253.
Those who reside in all other municipalities of Northampton County call: Third Street Alliance 610-438-1244.
Lehigh County Residents – Apply Here
For more information, contact:
Catholic Charities Diocese of Allentown
900 S. Woodward Street Allentown, PA 18103
ERAP Informational Flyers
- ERAP Information for Tenants – English
- ERAP Information for Tenants – Spanish
- ERAP Information for Landlords – English
- ERAP Information for Landlords – Spanish
- Checklist for Application Materials – English
- How to Apply for ERAP – English
- ERAP for Rehousing — For general public – English
- ERAP for Rehousing — For continuums of care/homelessness service providers – English